MerKaBah of Protection
This article is from the current Reality Creator Series Books, or upcoming books, or website content.
© copyright 1995 - 2022 by Tom DeLiso
[Ancient Egyptian M(e)r = place of ascending; Ka = Spirit; Ba = Soul] |
To place an impenetrable aura of protection around you so that discordant
influences cannot enter your energy field. Also, very good to use as a vehicle from which
to out of body travel from.
- Imagine or visualize a upright three-dimensional Triangle (tetrahedron) above your head or above the object you want to protect.
- Imagine or visualize a down-pointed three-dimensional Triangle (tetrahedron) above the one you just visualized.
- Imagine these two three-dimensional shapes spinning in opposite directions.
- Imagine these two spinning objects coming together so one interpenetrates the other.
- Imagine these two combined and spinning objects (the Merkabah) descending upon whatever you want to protect. If that is yourself, imagine it coming down on you self.
- Hold this image for a few seconds. You are done.
Press here for animation 676kb
animation by Jason
- The more you use this protective symbol the stronger it will become and the longer it will last.
- If you need to, it is okay to create the Merkabah again. It is strengthened by periodic use.